Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Particular Pipes


Today's maths session was focused on percentages. Everyone had to go on Particular Pipes to try out the activity. I was the presenter so I had to share my screen while I tried the activity. At first we didn't get it right because Mrs Allen and I didn't read the question right. It wasn't until Kaulave pointed out that we had misunderstood the question. I than had to do it all again but it was fine, after restarting I got it all correct. I took a screenshot and started doing this blog post. Overall It was fun but frustrating when I had to repeat it.

If you want to try this activity just click on the highlighted Particular Pipes and it will take you there, make sure you press percentages. Picture in the top right is my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment