Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2021

About Me




Hello my name is Sunipa, I’m a year 8 student attending Ruapotaka school and I am the Head Prefect.
I like music and art. Not really into P.E but when I do have to I will try my best to complete the task. My favorite hobbies include singing which is why I like music. My favorite genre of music is Hip Hop and R&B.
I absolutely love food but then again who doesn’t? One of my favorite meals will have to be butter chicken.
One of my favorite anime’s of all time is Demon Slayer. Just because of the action and the story behind it all.
My favorite subjects at school are maths, reading and writing. 
I was born in Auckland city and I live with my parents and 3 siblings.  My goal for this year is to have more knowledge so I can have a successful life that is filled with wisdom and fun. My goal in life is to be successful and also be a doctor or an oncologist.


 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sunipa I like how you are telling us about yourself and what school you went to keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunipa can you tell us more about you please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sunipa, I am happy to know your goal of becoming a Doctor or an Oncologist. You are on track, as your work ethic is solid. Now I know what motivates you to learn. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete