Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Maths


Over the past few days Mrs Allen has been hosting meetings that are to do with maths, so I have been doing a lot of maths within my house. For example I have been practicing my multiplication throughout level 4 and so far my progress has been great. If you want to try any of the websites I have been going on just click on the names of the sites down below and it will take you there. When your on the site don't hesitate to try everything on there. 

Here's a challenge for you, if your going to try your 7&8 Multiplication on AAA Maths try and get 60 questions correct in 60 seconds. If you get 60 correct in 60 seconds blog about.

Demos/Geometry                        Geogebre/ Geometrical Art                      AAA Maths 7&8 Multiplication   Multiplication By Heart


3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful post Sunipa. I love the links provided at the end of the post. I am so happy that you and your family are making the most of lockdown, by using the time to develop your mathematical knowledge and skills. Working together, and teaching each other really helps you to remember and gain a deeper understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Sunipa. It was really easy to use the link. I'll let you know wether I get 60 correct in 60 secs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunipa
    Good on you for maintaining your maths learning during this lockdown, by keeping your blog up to date and attending the maths sessions online with Mrs Allan.
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete