Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Ctrl Tech

In Week 6 of Ctrl Tech with Mr Daniels, we had attempted the Extn Wk-RGB Col Mix file
assignment as a class. We had used Tinker-cad for this project that I named Wk-RGB Col Mix_SNM. With this task we had to use copy and paste (Ctrl C & Ctrl V) for most of the project because we had to transfer the bread board, Arduino board, resistors and the LED RGB to the other side. Once we had done that we connected the pieces together added a few lines and it turned out like this. (picture in the top left corner) After that we had tried for the very first time to debug and code the project which made the lights show the primary colors. Here's what it looks like
Overall I had a fun but stressful Tech session. The only reason why I say stressful because I started again 3 times. The first time was I didn't do it right so I decided to start again but sine I knew how to do it, it wasn't hard and the second reason is because the coding blocks didn't move so I just started all over again.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sunipa,
    This is another great blog post. You share your determination to learn, and the images are very helpful. It looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete