Pages

Friday 3 September 2021

Fathers Day

This Sunday September the 5th is a special day for all the fathers and male caregivers because it's Fathers day. This year I made my father a poem to show how much I appreciate all that he does, I also made gifts for him. So here's the poem I made him.

Dear Dad,

You're the best, you're one of a kind
You sing, laugh and always manages to have a fun time
"You encourage your children to do great for a future where we can succeed
You have shown me how hard I need to work to achieve my goals in life.
You have a selfless, loveable and comedic personality that shines everyday
You're tall like a tree and cool as ice, you're my hero, you're a blessing to this family, no doubt that's right
So cheers to you on September 5th, you're the best of the best so this poem to you is a loving gift"
HAPPY FATHERS DAY
From: Sunipa 😀

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the fathers and male caregivers in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment