Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

2 Subjects

Today I wanted to do something different, I wanted to talk about my 2 favorite subjects "Music and Art".  Lets start.

Music 
Have you ever listened to a piece of music and thought to yourself that you are greater that anything or maybe when you were sad and that single note and word made you think that it doesn't matter what  other people think of you it only matters what you think of yourself. Music can be entertaining and good but it can also be very deep, by that I mean some songs can be very releatable. Music is something that a lot of people can enjoy even if it is Jazz, Hip Hop, Classical music or Techno. My favorite thing about music is, it is very relaxing and it is something that I can enjoy.


Art
Art has a way of getting you to like it but then hate it. A lot of artist like Leonardo Da Vinci and Michelangelo were famous for there pieces of art that probably took months to make, it also  has been seen by millions of people. I like art because it is calming and is fun to make.

Remember to stay updated and tell me your favorite subjects in the comments.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Sunipa, wow I still remember how much you love art and music and look at how clearly your are writing that information down. I hope you and your family and doing well in your bubble and I really hope you are btb as a year 7. I will be watching how well you do. Best of luck for your learning.

    ReplyDelete