Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Unit Pricing & Numskull

In today's Math session we had played/tried Unit Pricing and Numskull on Transum (If you would like to try these games click n the hyperlink). 
The first game we had played was Numskull. You see, this was my first time ever playing this game so I didn't really understand the concept of the activity. although I didn't understand the Numskull I still tried to get the answers but it always ends up saying one column is incorrect which made me stress even more. 


For the second game we had played (well) Unit Pricing, This was easier because we had done a game just like this, But I forgot the name of it. Anyways we had completed all 9 questions and played a mini game in the top section of the page (it was a Puzzle). After Putting the puzzle together it read this "Why is a dog with a bad foot like adding a 6 and 7? Because he puts down three and carries the one."
My overall experience was great. The quality f the question was great and the puzzle in the end was amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to read about your experience doing these activities even though Numskull caused you a little stress! I am so pleased that you completed the Unit Pricing Jigsaw and hopefully understood the joke. John (Transum Mathematics)

    ReplyDelete